Ms Funny Pants




So I bought these pants at walmart because, for some reason, Carly has a billion dresses and like 2 pairs of pants. (Incidentally, why are baby jeans almost the same price as grown up jeans!? Its like 1/4 the fabric!) See the cute little purple pants above? It was only after I put them on her that I was bugged by some funny little details. Take note, there are only pockets on the FRONT and they are square shaped and look like pockets that go to the back. I thought maybe this was a mistake and tried them on her backwards to see if it looked/fit more right. But then I noticed there is a seam line down the legs, again on the front only. These are also super low rider jeans. The top of her diaper is always hanging out, which is a pet peeve of mine. Poor kid, I'm always tugging on her pants. But she does look cute. The sweater is a hand me down and looks like new and is very soft. Gotta love the free stuff especially when it actually looks like something I would buy.

p.s. disregard the crazy hair, we're still trying to figure that out. today it actually looks pretty cute to me just 'as is'.
p.s.s. the flash makes the colors on her sweater really stand out. in real light the purple is much darker and does in fact match the pants. that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
p.s.s.s. has anyone else had trouble uploading images to blogger?? very frustrating!

Comments

Silly Teacher said…
Yes blogger is very frustrating at times. Carly is adorable and looks great in purple.
Anonymous said…
90 degrees, you are a German and can take it. Mom is trying to figure out where you got the big present from to frame the "babies"? It has been the usual for Christmas, chicken enchaladies, tomales, turkey, pie, all with green chili. CHa Cha is glad to home and with the girls. Kadin, Alex, Marion, and Kiana all had fun playing in the snow. Whish Joshey could have been here to get wet and cold as well.

Love Dad & Mom

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!