Fascinating Discoveries

I learned a couple of very highly, strangely interesting things today:
1. A girl I went to high school with (back when I walked up hill both ways with no shoes in the snow sleet and rain) is an aspiring country music singer. She was a very good singer in high school (we were in the same choir classes a few times) and I have often wondered if she pursued the dream. She actually sounds quite good if you'd like to check it out here http://www.myspace.com/melanietorresmusic

2. When I checked out her website, which was brought to my attention courtesy of Tamara
(http://www.myspace.com/clanmcmanaman2), I discovered that Melanie looked and sounded like a grown person. How can that be when I myself don't feel like a grown up? I've explored this topic before, I know, but it still comes as a shock that I'm *gasp* approaching 30 and so are all my high school classmates. What? How? When?
Sheesh.

Comments

Jenn said…
Hi there!
I have a myspace too
ladyjjv original of me I know.
Anonymous said…
Here I am thinking that maybe you didn't even get my message, and I find myself mentioned on your blog! Gee-Whiz! What a day! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!